Job Opportunity CCBRT Tanzania March 2020
Job Opportunity CCBRT Tanzania. Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a locally registered organisation first established in 1994. It is the largest indigenous provider of ophthalmic and rehabilitation services in the country. CCBRT aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes the community and the most vulnerable.
Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs and is currently constructing a Maternity and Newborn Hospital. In order to further strengthen our External Affairs Team, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced resource mobiliser, who can identify and engage new strategic partners, secures new donor funds but also is able to coordinate grants for various departments.
Job Title: Resource Mobilizer and Grants Manager
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
Read Also:- Free Job Application Cover Letter Sample 2020
As a senior member of CCBRT’s External Affairs Team, (s)he works towards a vision of a sustainable CCBRT with accessible specialized health services by identifying and engaging new and existing strategic partners. S/he will pro-actively work with the clinical teams to translate the needs of the organization into donor language. His/her expertise will also be used for the coordination of the grants for various departments.
The candidate Job Opportunity CCBRT Tanzania
- Degree in Business, development studies, International Relations, Communications or related field
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ work experience in an international setting
- Solid experience in resource mobilization and grants management (including grants up to 5 min USD)
- Proven experience in development of logical frameworks and proposal writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Swahili is an added advantageHighly proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPointDrive and persistence
- Creative and out-of-the box thinker
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders (internal/external)
- Able to deliver quality work on time (working with short deadlines)
How To apply Job Opportunity CCBRT Tanzania March 2020
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references, an overview of funds raised. A cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as additional assessments.
Please indicate job reference number: 2020-01| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 30th April 2020 (selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)