Job Opportunity At WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature), Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi, Jobs in Tanzania
Job Opportunity At WWF. The WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature), an international conservation organization, is seeking for a competent and highly motivated People & Culture (HR) Officer, to be based in Dar es salaam.
Mission of the Department
To ensure WWF Tanzania Country Office applies the highest standards in human resources management in order to facilitate the implementation of its Conservation Strategy.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in ensuring that personnelcontracts are fair and compliant with both WWF Standards and Tanzania Employment and Labour Relations Act 2004;
- Assist in ensuring that personnelrecruitment, induction, performance appraisals, contract compliance and renewals, and exits are correctly managed
- Assisting in ensuring that bestpractice in human resources management is available for and applied to all WWF Tanzania personnel;
- Ensure that personnel recruitment,induction, performance appraisals, contract compliance and renewals, and exits are correctly managed
- Ensuring that WWF TCO staff doeswork in an environment that is safe and free from all forms of discrimination or harassment.
- Preparation of Weekly, monthly and Quarterly People & Culture reports and the preparation of presentations for managers in a need basis.
- Works closely with and seeks support from, the People & Culture Manager and the Heads ofDepartments/Programmes, and liaises, as appropriate with the ROA, WWF International and other WWF offices; on matters of Human resources in consultation with P&C Manager.
Required Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration or other related fields, Post-graduate diploma in Human Resources Management, Membership of a relevant professional body wouldbe a strong asset;
- Proven track record in human resources administration and management,
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Human Resources Management;
- Experience working in International NGO will be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of the institutional, legal and policy framework of employment and HRmanagement in Tanzania.
Job Opportunity At WWF Tanzania
Additional information: Detailed Terms of Reference can be obtained via http://wwf.panda.org/who_we_are/jobs/.Applications must include a complete Cover Letter & CV with full contactdetails of three referees and should be addressed to the People & CultureManager, via email to: email@example.com by Thursday, 19th March 2020 at 4:30 pm. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted and the interviews will take place in Dar es Salaam. WWF is an equal opportunity organization.