New Job Opportunity At Social Action Trust Fund (SATF), Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi, Jobs in Tanzania
New Job Opportunity At Social Action Trust Fund, Social Action Trust Fund (SATF) provides support to Most Vulnerable Children(MVC) by channeling grants to registered grassroot organizations. Our main thematic areasinclude;Child protection, Education, Community Empowerment, Health and Nutrition. . We are looking for a dynamic well qualified and motivatedindividual to fill the position of Program Manager:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and part of the management team as well as the Secretary to theProgram Committee. The Program Manager provides strategic leadership to the Program Department as well as the Coordination of the network of Implementing Partners, Donor engagement and all fundraising and proposal writing. S/he is proactive in identifying new and non-traditional sources of funding from a range of institutional donors and developing high quality institutional and high value donor proposals that are aligned with defined priorities of the Trust.S/hebuilds the capacity of program staff and Implementing Partners to meet the set targets. S/he will oversee, plan, organise and communicate the start-up and ongoing activities of the program department.
Read Also:- Free Job Application Cover Letter Sample 2020
1. Develop and oversee the annual plans for the program department in line with the Strategic plan,
2. Establish controls to ensure the beneficiaries enrolled are in line with national guidelines,
3. Regular scrutiny of funding opportunities using available networks and search enginesand serve as the lead writer on specific components of the proposal by facilitating strategy discussions,
4. Develop, Nurture and Manage relationship with donors and Identify and negotiate potential consortium partnerships with other organizations, where possiblenegotiate potential for co-funding opportunities,
5. Coordinate and oversee the management of the program activities in accordance to theTrust’s grant management guidelines,
6. Building the capacity of program staff through coaching, and mentorship .Also build the capacity of Implementing partners during engagement and execution process for greater impact.
7. Develop publicity materials to capture the impact of the SATF program to the Community,
Read Also:- 50 Job Opportunities At Sanlam Life Insurance
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
·1. Minimum Master’s degree in social sciences, humanities, development studies, human rights, political science or other relevant discipline.
2.·6+ years of working experience in Civil society organizations with national wide setup at Management level
3. Demonstrated Fundraising experience from a variety of donors including but not limited to multinational and local donors,
4.Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to work effectively withgrassroot organizations and most vulnerable children.
5.Excellent writing skills with a sharp focus on details.
6.Ability to prioritize own workload and work with minimal supervision.
MODE OF APPLICATION
New Job Opportunity At Social Action Trust Fund
Please send your CV including three work related referees and cover letter(not more than 2 pages) addressed to the ; Chairperson of the Selection Committee,Social Action Trust Fund at the following address: [email protected] The closing date for submitting applications is Friday 27th March,2020.