PASS Trust is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced, dynamic, and motivated Tanzanian citizens to immediately fill vacant positions currently existing in PASS Trust.
Job Opportunity At PASS Trust – Administrative Assistant /Driver
JOB VACANCY: Administrative Assistant /Driver- 1 Post
Reporting to: Personal Secretary to Managing Director
Location : Dar Es Salaam
Roles and Responsibilities
The Driver cum Administrative Assistant is responsible for driving Trust vehicles, carry out other related transport operations as well as attending administrative issues as directed by the Administrative Secretary.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested by management.
- Maintain up to date routes record logbook for keeping of vehicle fuel utilization history
- Drive Trust vehicles with required professionalism for maximum road safety which are in line with Trust’s and national guidelines
- Operation of the assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- Perform minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as required.
- Coordinate the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions
- Responsible for reception area, receiving visitors and ensuring that the office has a friendly atmosphere.
- Responsible for official Administration works assigned by the Administrative Secretary
- Assist the Administrative Secretary in organizing and scheduling appointments
- Assist the Administrative Secretary in planning and arranging meetings
- Any other office duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualification, skills, and experience
- Holder of ordinary secondary school education certificate, plus class C, C1, C2, C3 and E driving license.
- Must have trade test grade 2 in mechanics from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in driving from the reputable organizations.
- Should be honest, disciplined, integrity, and a self-starter with interpersonal skills necessary to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Should be self-starter and result driven with excellent communication skills
- The duty station will be Dar es Salaam.
Terms of Employment
- The driver cum Administrative Assistant will be employed on a three-year contract.
Submission/ Application Instructions
PASS Trust is an equal opportunity employer, and the position is open to all qualified candidates. Eligible candidates should submit a cover letter, detailed CV with at least three referees and copies of academic certificates before 2nd September,2021 12.00 noon through https://pass.or.tz/vacancies and click the APPLY NOW button to upload and submit the application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to respond to each individual candidate therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. As PASS Trust is committed to a green world, we will only accept electronic applications and not physical applications. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
The electronic applications will be addressed to.
The Managing Director Private
Agricultural Sector Support (PASS) Trust
Patel Building 3rd Floor, Kisutu Street
P. O. BOX 9490,
Dar Es Salaam