Job Opportunity at MO FREIGHT Company Limited
Job Title: Declaration Officer
MO FREIGHT COMPANY Limited
A reputable Clearing and Forwarding Company is looking competent person to fill the following position Declaration Officer.
- Ensure knowledge of Customs Tariffs and all the procedure pertaining to customs clearance
- Ensure all documents required for declaration are in order for lodgment to customs TANCIS platform
- Ensure declaration is correctly done and in time upon receipt of all clearing documents from the client.
- Ensure assessment is obtained timely.
- Ensure customs queries if any are replied in time for current shipments on clearance and for those on customs audit queries basically by coordinating with the clients.
- Ensure photocopies of clearing documents are enough for Customs and properly filed.
- Ensure all documents required by customs are properly attached before sent to Customs
- Maintain excellent relationship with customs to make sure that our documents are received and processed in time.
- Should have an experience lodging import-export document to GCLA online application platform.
- Should have an experience lodging import-export document to TMDA online application platform.
- should ensure the clearing of goods from the Customs within the shortest possible time.
- To ensure that Annual Customs Duty Exemption is obtained and applied for all applicable items
- Oversee the overall assignments of the Sea freight Customs Clearance Officers.
- Should have knowledge in a bond cancellation for transit goods To EAC & SADC countries.
- Follow up of customs duty refund claims from Customs authorities.
- Should have a knowledge to import and export goods to ZANZIBAR.
- She or He will be sending a Daily import and Export Report to all the client which we are handling they are consignment must Cc to Managing Director & all communication communicating to client regarding consignment must be copied to managing director (Cc)
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Experience: 3 years
- Education Level: Certificate or Diploma
- Qualifications: He or She must possess have East African Customs Clearing and Freight Forwarding Practising Certificate,
- Diploma in Customs and Tax Management, Diploma / Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding.
MODE OF APPLICATION
VALID TILL 20th September, 2020.
Please contact +255739900803 no beeping or SMS calls only will be attended.
or send CV and academic Certificate on [email protected]