Job Opportunity At Crown Secondary School, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi 2020
Crown Secondary School is a well-established Secondary school is looking for competent and experienced discipline master to effectively run the school and maintain proper discipline.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Good leadership/administration skills
- Sound communication skills
- A very well proven ability to maintain a highly disciplined school.
- A confident person self-motivated able to make logical decisions (Strong strategic thinking)
- A person who is ready to delegate authorities and observe time management.
- Ability implement and enforce the school discipline policy and school rules
- Ability collaborate with parents of students in helping the students overcome their difficulties.
- Ability to run development programmes that would strengthen and develop good manners among students and manages misbehavior.
- A problems solver.
Education and experience:
- Degree in education.
- 3 or more years of professional experience in the field of Education and discipline management.
- Knowledge in ICT.
Deadline for application: 30th March, 2020.
The application to include detailed CV, copies of relevant testimonials, 3 referees and cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Contact address: email@example.com