Job Opportunity At Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi 2020
The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC), provides training for over 2,700 students. CUHAS is currently running programmes in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Medicine (MMed), Master in Public Health (MPH), Master of Science in Pediatric Nursing (M.Sc.PN), Master of Science in Clinical Microbiology and Molecular Biology (M.Sc. CMMB), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education (B.Sc.NED), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS), Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy (B.Sc. MIR), Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (DPS), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences(DMLS) and Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR).
CUHAS is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons to fill the position of Project Manager/Coordinator under the Else Kröner-Fresenius Center for Advanced Medical & Medical Humanitarian Studies Würzburg – Mwanza.
The Else Kröner-Fresenius Center for Advanced Medical & Medical Humanitarian Studies Würzburg –Mwanza is a collaborative programme between the Catholic University of Health and Sciences, Mwanza (CUHAS)/Bugando Medical Centre, the Leprosy and Tuberculosis Relief Association, Würzburg (DAHW), the Medical Mission Institute, Würzburg (MMI) and, the Julius Maximilians University Würzburg/ University Hospital Würzburg (UKW) whose Mission is to:
- Implement a structured exchange program at different levels (undergraduate and postgraduate students, and faculty/clinicians),
- Develop joint study curricula,
- Conduct bilateral research projects through various PhD programmes
- Improve hospital-based medical care and medical infrastructure in the community.
- Train young academicians and clinicians,
How To Apply Applications Job Opportunity At Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS)
- All applicants have to be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Application must be typed in English.
- All application letters must be accompanied with detailed and current Curriculum Vitae, all relevant certificates and full transcripts. For applicants who have studied outside Tanzania, a certificate of recognition by TCU must be attached.
- Names and valid addresses (and phone numbers or emails) of 3 credible referees must be provided.
- The deadline is 31st March, 2020.
- Applications must be addressed and sent to:
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (CUHAS),
P.O. BOX 1464,
Or E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org