Vodacom Tanzania Public Limited Company is Tanzania’s leading mobile operator and mobile financial services provider, with the fastest nationwide data network and the largest mobile money network in the country. We provide various communication services to more than 12.6 million customers.
JOB TITTLE: Manager Projects Support
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to engage at MD/CTO/CEO level
- Be able to translate ICT principles
- Techy Savy
- Strategic thinking, Planning & Development Skills
- Analytical skills, Multi-Tasking
- Business Acumen
- Behavioral: Integrity and Honesty, problem solving skills
- Result Driven
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Proven Sales Support at least 3years.
- University Level Degree preferably in Project management, Business Management/Administration
- Good communication skills and retention record.
•Strong execution skills.
•Extensive history of successful Business-to-Business Sales in large, complex sales environment e.g. IoT / B2B telecoms/IT environment (>> 5 years)
- Selling Business Outcomes
- Managing the Sales Cycle
- Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
- Customer Centricity
- Application of Vodafone Business Sales Tools
- B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.