Job Opportunities At NMB Bank Tanzania, Ajira Mpya NMB Bank Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi NMB Bank Tanzania 2020
Job Position: Senior Specialist, Learning & Talent Development
Reporting Line: Head, HR Center of Expertise
Partner with HRBPs to support the analysis, scoping of development needs, identify solutions, monitor and evaluate different learning solutions put in place.
- Prepare consolidated HQ/Zonal training plans, training needs assessment and training budgets.
- Support stakeholders by providing various training programs options and use of the NMB e-learning portal
- Analyze HQ/Zonal training needs as submitted by HRBPs and guide them in accordance to NMB training policy and procedures
- Evaluate each training program conducted and submit a detailed report on the successes, challenges and recommendations from the training
- Prepare and submit timely monthly, quarterly and annual training reports and prepare proposals for the purpose of documenting activities and providing references
- Work with L&TD HR admin to facilitate training logistics including movement of learners, trainers and training materials for zonal & HQ training programmes.
- Monitor and report on utilization of the training budget and provide recommendations according to the training budget allocated by management
- Partner with HRBPs to support the analysis and scoping of the Learning and development needs for all staff working in the branch network & HQ
- Partner with HRBPs in facilitating employee engagement activities which impact the business and individual employees positively e.g. interdepartmental rotations, attachments and other on job trainings.
- Oversee implementation of the development activities in line with strategic HR projects
- Ensures the quality of learning solutions is adhered to in different delivery channels (classroom, online, social, podcasts, webinars)
- Ensures data integrity and adherence in report generation both for L&TD and management use
- Identify process improvement areas and draft plans for change implementation
- Perform periodic course reviews based on identified gaps in either design process, evaluations or changes in the business
- Assessment of off the shelf solutions delivered or partnered with third party
- Facilitation/delivery of training solutions (classroom)
- Develop talent development tools to help HRBPs identify talents within their respective portfolio
- Ensure implementation of PDP for all identified talents and staff identified for succession planning
- Verify programs agreed objectives, assessments and outcomes for both online and classroom programs
- Liaise with HRBPs to ensure that compulsory trainings (online, certification & class) are done as per employees KPIs
- Exercise closer partnership with HRBPs in ensuring understanding of the critical development needs identified and be able to recommend appropriate learning solutions/interventions
- Work together with Subject Matter Experts (SME), internal trainers, HR and the business as a whole to deliver exceptional performance
- Provide leadership to volunteer trainers and ensure development and delivery of quality programs
- Responsible for coordination of bursary scheme for each respective portfolio
- Responsible for arranging, review of the contents/presentation/ materials for induction programs and confirm availability of presenters/trainers
Knowledge and Skills
- HR metrics and reporting formats
- MS excel and any other data analysis tools (e.g. SPSS)
- Monitoring, assessments and evaluation
- Business acumen and Customer focus
- Impeccable confidentiality and integrity
- Project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Coaching and presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Facilitation skills
- Stakeholders management
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management with specialization in Learning and Development
- Training of trainers certification is a must have
- A certification in learning & development is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Human Resources practice/ Learning &Talent Development /Training or in a similar field.
- NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
- “NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.