Call for applications to apply for the new Job Opportunities At Coca-Cola Kwanza. It is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). CCBA is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD (Non-Alcoholic Ready to Drink Market) in Africa.
Job Opportunities At Coca-Cola Kwanza
The following below are the job vacancies details
Job Title: Distribution Driver
Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Deadline: 24th June 2021
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics department. We are looking for a 05 talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Logistics for a Distribution Driver position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will directly report to the respective Distribution Team Leader.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible;
- Hauling of bulk stock (Primary Distribution) between Manufacturing Plants and Official Coca-Cola Distributor’s (OCCDs)
- Delivery of stock (Secondary Distribution) to Direct Delivery customers and OCCD’s.
- Providing professional and efficient customer service to the internal and external customers.
- Conducting and Compile necessary invoicing to ensure that all delivery documents are correct and checked.
- Take full accountability of the allocated truck, Mobile device, stock and pallets on truck.
- Co-coordinating and receiving customer invoices.
- Perform daily stock counts in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Comply with security checks and procedures.
- Management and supervision of the crew on the truck.
- Abide by the traffic laws and regulations of the country.
- Comply with company safety standards and ensures no fatality.
- Settlement of loads after every delivery.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Applicants should have at least Secondary education (Form IV), valid and applicable drivers licence. Excellent communication skills, at least 2 years of prior distribution driving experience and should be prepared to work fixed shifts at a specific time of day or days of the week.
- The candidate should have a demonstrated high level of integrity and professionalism.
Job Title: Depot/ Warehouse Team Leader
Location – Town / CityAcross Coca-Cola Kwanza’s Territories
Deadline: 24th June 2021
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunities in Logistics department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience in Logistics for Depot/Warehouse Team Leader positions. The successful candidates will directly report to the respective Warehouse Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The Incumbents shall be responsible;
- To ensure the effective running of the warehouse through rigorous stock management
- Stock management
- Control stock movement to and from SSD premises
- Receiving stock from main warehouse at SSD premises
- Order creation
- Stock counts as SSD premises
- Verify daily stock balance summary
- Breakages and shorts analysis
- Stock Rotation
- Managing incoming materialsSkills,
Experience & Education
The incumbents should have at least a degree in Logistics Management/Procurement. Two years practical relevant experience in Warehouse/stock management preferably in FMCG, computer literate(preferably SAP Knowledge), flexible team player, assertive and persuasive with high level of integrity, Good analytical skills, Good leadership qualities and strong communication skills.