The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) is the largest beverage company in the world, serving 1.7 billion consumers a day in more than 200 countries. TCCC established its first bottling plant in Tanzania in 1952
Job Opportunities At Coca Cola Dar es Salaam
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Planner
Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Closing Date: 01st June 2021
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Manufacturing for a Maintenance Planner position, which will based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the Packaging Engineer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for;
- Maintenance planning and control
- Maintenance program development
- Breakdowns management
- Manage the Maintenance spares
- Facilitate the teams risk management processes
- Ensure all assets care work complies with assets care standard
- Plan the execution of the autonomous maintenance and running schedule for the unit
- Provide specialist assets management support
- Assist and coach staff in asset management principle and application Skills,
Experience & Education
- The incumbent should have at least a Degree in Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering; Qualified artisan and 3 years technical and leadership experience in a FMCG environment.
- Strong communication skills, good leadership qualities, good analytical skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity.
- Knowledge of packaging plant and SAP System will be added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY?