Job Opportunities at Baobab Schools Tanzania. Baobab Secondary School is purpose-built girls and boys boarding school situated at Mapinga village in Zinga ward, Yombo Division, Bagamoyo district, less than a kilometer beyond the new Chinese bridge project and 45 kilometres from Dar es Salaam on Bagamoyo road, Tanzania in East Africa. The school is a cutting edge establishment on the national education scene.
We are committed to providing an inspirational environment for our O” Girls and A” Level Boys students, where they are actively engaged in learning and optimistic that they can achieve.
Job Opportunities at Baobab Schools Tanzania
SHAJAR Schools Management invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill in the following vacancies available at its Schools.
Position : PROPERTY MASTER (01 POST)
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree / Advanced Diploma in Material Management.
Position : PRIMARY SCHOOL COUNSELLOR CUM PATRON (01 POST)
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in either Social Work or Sociology or Psychology.
Position : SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS:
- General Studies / Civics (02 posts)
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Education with Political Science
Position : ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (01 POST)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies majoring in Accountancy; such as B.Com, BAF, BBA, and Bachelor of Accountancy. Holders of CPA will have an added advantage.
Position : INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) TECHNICIAN (01 POST)
- A Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
Position : LIBRARIAN (01 POST)
- A Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Management.
Position : OFFICE SECRETARY (01 POST)
- A Diploma in Secretarial Course. The candidate must have excellent Computer skills in Microsoft Office with at least two (02) years’ experience in a similar position in the reputable academic Institution.
Position : CLINICAL OFFICER (01 POST)
- A minimum of Diploma in Medicine from an accredited College / University.
Position : NURSES (02 POSTS)
- A minimum of Diploma in Nursing from an accredited College / University.
In all positions, the salary is negotiable, depending on the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Interested candidates should send their applications attached with up-to-date CV and relevant Certificates to:
The Head teacher
P.O. Box 35692,
Dar es salaam,
Or through e mail:
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 December 2020