Amana Bank Tanzania is the Tanzania’s first & fully fledged Islamic Bank.Its beginning can be traced back to October 2009 when a group of prominent Tanzanian business personalities met and set in motion the establishment of an Islamic bank. Today, Amana Bank is wholly owned by a diverse base of Tanzanian businessmen who are committed to the success thereof.
We aspire to be the preferred and leading provider of Sharia compliant financial solutions in our markets.
To provide unique and innovative financial solutions which are Sharia compliant in an ethical and transparent manner driven by cutting-edge technology for the benefit of all stakeholders.
12 Job Opportunities At Amana Bank Tanzania
Amana Bank has announced new job opportunities for as follows below in attached PDF file
- Recovery Manager (1 POST) – Download PDF File HERE
- Sales Executive (11 POSTS) – Download PDF File Here
Other opportunities To Apply:-
- 57 Transfer Job Opportunities At Institute of Rural Development Planning
- Volunteering Opportunities Near Me At RUWASA, March 2021
- 10 Job Opportunities at SHDEPHA Tanzania
- TANROADS Kagera Jobs 2021 (10 POSTS)