5 Job Vacancies At Mbeya University of Science and Technology
Mbeya University of Science and Technology invites applications from suitable and qualified Tanzanian Citizens to fill in the following vacant positions that exist as follows:
ASSISTANT LECTURER 5 POSTS
- Civil Engineering 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering 3 Posts
- Holder of Master Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with at least a GPA of 4.0 out of 5 and a minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 5 or its equivalent in the first degree.
- Carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practical for undergraduate programmes;
- Prepare and presents case studies;
- Conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
- Participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
- Attend workshops, conferences and symposia and
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
SALARY SCALE PUTS 2
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania
- Applicants must attach an up – to – date /current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants who are currently employed should channel their applications through their employers.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
- Degree/Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Degree/Advanced Diploma Transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Professional Certificates from respective boards (if any).
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Form IV and Form VI results slips are strictly not accepted
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate legal action.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview
- Application letters should be written in English.
Deadline for application is 12/6/2020 at 3:30p.m.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS;
THE VICE CHANCELLOR,
MBEYA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,