Job Vacancies At Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE), May 2020
Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE), a Constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam invites job applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant posts:
Read Also:- How To Apply USA Online Jobs 2020
ASSISTANT LECTURER (2 POSTS)
- Areas of Specialization; Geoinformatics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Survey/ Zoology – (Evolution/ Genetics)
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant shall be a holder of Master’s degree with an overall GPA of not less than 4.0 and a Bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of not less than 3.8 in the relevant field. Posted by Mabumbe Jobs
- The age of an applicant should not be above 40 years by the date of this advertisement.
Duties and Responsibilities
A successful candidate is expected to perform the following:
- Teaching, research, consultancy and community services in his/her respective area of specialization.
Remuneration: PUTS 2/1
- All candidates who have pursued their studies outside the country should attach a letter from TCU certifying the credibility of their training institutions and certificates as well as grades translated into local equivalency.
- Applicants employed in the Public Service must route their application letters through their respective employers
- Applicants who were once employed in Public Service should state the organization they worked for and when they terminated the said service.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply in confidence, enclosing copies of academic certificates, transcripts/ testimonials, two current passport size photographs and detailed CV with at least three referees. Applications should reach the undersigned within two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Deputy Principal Academic
Mkwawa University College of Education
P.0 Box 2513,