The CAF is responsible for the administrative and financial management functions of the National Office (NO). The position performs its duties under the Managing Director (MD).
Accountability: The CAF is supervised by the MD of the NO, and is accountable
Through the MD to the Chairperson of the Board of Directors (BOD).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the MD in drawing up of IFTz Plan of Action (POA) and preparing work plans, the budgets, and financial projects to donors.
- Heads the Accounts section – maintains proper books of accounts; takes care of all the NO budgeting: calculation of financial costs & follow-up of implementation, budgeting of capital expenditure and indirect recurrent expenditure, production of cash account plans & cash-flows.
- Assist the MD in working out policy for Financial and Human Resources Management, and ‘Partnership Policy’,
- Takes part in field training activities as part of the trainers’ team. Especially for financial, economic and business management activities with farmers.
- Ensures the best practice of internal control and audits
- Takes part in the design of IF Mission; participates in Board of Directors’ Meetings as may be deemed necessary, but without voting powers.
- Supervises directly all the support staff, as well as the personnel, administrative, financial and managerial obligations of other senior staff.
- Staff management, including setting-up and follow-up of personal files, follow-up of employment agreements, job analysis, description, appraisal and evaluation, and renewal of contracts in collaboration with the MD.
- Supervises directly the work of support staff: Assistant Accountant, Secretary, Driver, Office Clerk, Watchman and Messenger.
Recommended For You
- New 45 Amref Health Africa Jobs August, 2020
- Government Jobs 2020 At Kigamboni Municipal Council
- Jobs At Geita Gold Mining Ltd August, 2020
- Tanzanian citizenship; Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or related field; CPA will be an added advantage; At least 3 years of experience in accounting and finance with NGOs; Experience in managing financial transactions on multi donor -funded programs and familiarity with NGO regulations; Experience with relevant financial software packages, including Microsoft Excel; Sage 100; Excellent English writing skills and speaking ability.
Mode of Application job At INADES
Applications, including cover letter, resume and copies of academic certificates and testimonials should be sent to The Managing Director, INADES Formation Tanzania, P. O. Box 203, Dodoma, Email: [email protected]. no later than Friday 21st August 2020, 17:00hrs.
NB: Applicants who will not hear from us after Friday 28th August 2020 should consider themselves unsuccessful. Job At INADES-Formation Tanzania (IFTz) August, 2020