Ajira Mpya Tanzania SUA Nafasi Za Kazi SUA, Assistant Lecturer At SUA June 2020. The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians to apply for positions of Assistant Lecturers and Tutorial Assistants. All applications should be addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance), P.O. Box 3000, CHUO KIKUU, MOROGORO two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
The application letters should indicate names and addresses of three referees, together with certified copies of Form IV, Form VI, Diploma, Bachelor and Masters Academic Certificates and transcripts. Furthermore, the candidate must submit a signed and updated Curriculum Vitae and Birth Certificate and other testimonials.
Read Also:- 7 Jobs At Agricultural Development Bank Limited
SOKOINE UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE MOROGORO RE-ADVERTISEMENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES MIZENGO PINDA CAMPUS – KATAVI
NOTE that for those who studied abroad, TCU Verification must be attached to the application.
SUA MAIN CAMPUS – MOROGORO
POSITION: ASSISTANT LECTURER (1 POST)
- Discipline of Medical Laboratory Sciences for applicants in possession of Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences / Medical Microbiology or equivalent (with at least a GPA of 4.0 out of 5.0) and Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences / Bachelor of Biomedical Laboratory Technology or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.8 or an average of B+ for unclassified degrees such as that of medical graduates.
- To undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
- To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
- To prepare and present case studies;
- To conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
- To recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
- To participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
- To attend workshops, conferences and symposia; and
- To perform other related duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
- Age: Not above 45 years of age.
Remuneration: As per Treasury Registrar’s Circular No. 7 of 2015 which is applicable at the moment.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their addresses/e-mail and/or telephone.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Public Servants interested to apply for the positions are guided to route their applications through their current employers, otherwise their request will not be considered.
- During application the applicant should state the POSITION and DISCIPLINE one is vying for on the application letter.
HOW TO APPLY ASSISTANT LECTURER
All applications should be addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance), P.O. Box 3000, CHUO KIKUU, MOROGORO.
Deadline: 23rd June, 2020.