Check here JCE Results 2021/2022. Candidates who are looking for the JCE Results Botswana 2021 download PDF here and there on the internet, they can stop your search and take a look at this article once. In this web page, we had provided important information and link related to the JCE Results Botswana. Get connected with us for JCE Results 2021/2022 latest updates.
To access results through SMS, please do the following:
- Send an sms with your: level, center number, candidate number, candidate surname
- Include a space between the word “JCE” and your Centre Number; a space between the Centre Number and Candidate Number and also add a space between the Candidate Number and Candidate Surname.
- The Center Number must be 6 characters long and the Student Number must be 4 numeric characters long. The surname is not case sensitive.
If your Centre Number is 0002 and your Student Number is 1 type: JCE JC0002 0001 Surname
Send your correctly formatted request to 16688
To access results through the BEC Website (www.bec.co.bw), please do the following;
- Open the BEC website by typing http://www.bec.co.bw in your web browser.
- Click on the “Results” tab on the navigator bar.
- (The navigator bar is the bar that starts with the “home” tab, and also has the “About BEC” tab, “Qualifications” tab, and other tabs”)
- In the “Examination” drop down combo box, select the Examination (in this case select JCE)
- In the “Year” textbox type the year (In this case type 2015)
- In the “Centre Number” textbox type your school’s Centre Number. The center number should be 6 characters beginning with the letters “JC” and the “JC” must be in capital letters. For example, if your school’s center number is 0002, type JC0002, if your school’s center number is 0010, type JC0010.
- In the “Candidate ID” textbox type your Candidate Number. The System accepts a candidate number with leading zeros and without leading zeros. For example, if your candidate number is 0001 you may type 0001 or 001 or 01 or 1 and the system will accept any of them.
- In the Surname text box type your Surname. The Surname is not case sensitive.
- Click the “Show Results” button. This should display your results indicating the Exam cycle, Year, Centre Number, Subjects and Overall Grade.
JCE Results 2021/2022 Botswana:
- Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) seems like is ready to published Junior Certificate Examination (JCE) results online after the Honourable Minister of Education and Skills Development authorise the release of the 2020/2021 JC results 2020/2021.
- In the last year 2016 Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) has released the 2016 Junior Certificate Examination (JCE) results in January. Total 41,464 candidates appeared in the 2016 examination which is slightly decrease with compared to the 2015 cohort of 41 938. There were 20 408 male candidates and 21 056 female candidates sitting for the 2016 Junior Certificate Examination.
How to check JCE Results 2021/2022 Botswana:
There are many ways to get the JCE Botswana Results 2020/2021. As a matter of fact once it’s published students/parents can collect the results in following ways.
JCE Results from Schools:
- All centres will receive copies of their JCE results delivered to the centres through normal post.
- In addition distribution to Regional Offices: Regional Offices will access the results through the Malepa system.
- Furthermore, candidates will be able to access the results through the BEC Website (www.bec.co.bw Results 2020/2021) as well as SMS. Importantly “How to Access results guidelines” is also available on the BEC Facebook Page Botswana Examinations Council, BEC Website www.bec.co.bw and BEC Twitter Account @Bots_Exams .
JCE Results 2020/2021 Online @www.bec.co.bw:
Students can get the result through online. Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) allows students to check the JCE result from official website of BEC. Follow the step below to check the results.
- Step 1: Open the internet browser on your laptop or mobile
- Step 2: In website Address Type: http://220.127.116.11/Plone/show_results
- Step 3: Select “Examination” as “JCE”
- Step 4: Select “Year” as “2020/2021”
- Step 5: Enter your school’s Centre Number *
- Step 6: Enter “The student’s candidate number **”
- Step 7: Now Enter ” The student’s surname ***”
- Final Step: Click on “Show Result” Button.
*The centre number should be 6 characters beginning with the letters“JC”. For instance, if your school’s centre number is 0002, then type JC0002 if your school’ s centre number is 0024, type JC0024.
***In the “Surname’’ text box type your Surname. The Surname is not Case Sensitive.
N.B. :- You can save/download your PSLE results for future reference
Symbols used in the Results
• U denotes that a candidate failed to meet minimum requirements for grade E.
• X denotes that a candidate failed to meet the requirements for the award of the qualification.
JCE Results 2020/2021 Via SMS
Most importantly to access your Junior Certificate Examinations (JCE) results via mobile please follow instructions below to send an SMS.
- Step 1: Go to Compose New Message and type your: JEC <SPACE > CentreNumber <SPACE > CandidateNumber <SPACE > CandidateSurname
- Finally, Send it to 16688
- You will receive your results via SMS.
For example, if your candidate number is 812, your centre number is 1 and your surname is Moithuti, type JCE JC0812 0001 Moithuti (use space as separator).
After sending your enquiry please allow a few minutes to receive a response. The Response may be delayed due to congested lines.