Qualification required: Diploma in Secretarial Administration
- Minimum Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Answering calls, taking messages, and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Carry out administrative duties such as typing, preparing, and collecting reports
- Organizing and servicing meeting
- Supporting all workers and management of the entire departments, and coordinate office procedures.
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results and needed
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Organizes works by reading and routing correspondence, collecting information, and initiating telecommunications.
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verify receipt of supplies.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Key Competencies required:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili both speaking and writing
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Microsoft office skills
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and organization
- Travel logistics
POSITION: BRAND MANAGER
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager.
- Planning and execution of all communication and media actions on all social media and channels
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Competitor and customer insights analysis Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Developing short-and long-term branding strategies.
- Coordinate appropriate trade show events such as product launches, exhibitions and photoshop.
- Advertising product Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Drive new product innovation and line extensions for the brand Oversee packaging design. Create micro-marketing and themed programs tailored to regional/key accounts
- Deliver volume and gross margin as per product budget
- Prepare performance data as per sales plan
- Develop key relationships with suppliers and end-users
- Monitor key performance to track brand performance
- Coordinate appropriate tradeshow events Review complaints and suggestions relative to the assigned products
- Manage inventories of products to region targets Maintain contact with distribution centers and important customers to enhance promotion efforts Stay aware of industry trends and changes
Key Competencies required
- Ability in identifying the target audience and devising effective campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Outstanding communication skills
POSITION: ICT MANAGER
- Qualification required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, ICT, or any related field.
- Minimum Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an ICT Manager or related experience.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operation.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup system.
- Formulating and directing information and communication technology strategies and plans.
- Help install and support of all ICT hardware and software and provide support to users.
- Align with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Direct the selection and installation of ICT resources and provision of user training.
- Computer network administration and network installation.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all network and computer-related issues.
- Integrate security, physical control solutions for all confidential data and systems. Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Integrate and configure computer networking for best performance.
- Troubleshoot and repair of hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Identify security gaps and provide relevant solutions in consultation with the Operations Manager.
- Test and evaluate all new technology including monitoring and evaluating systems e.g. database systems, websites etc.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Enhance office IT system through appropriate upgrades and advise Operations Unit on changes or improvements required
Key Competencies required:
- Knowledge of information analysis and computer hardware/software systems.
- Knowledge in data center management and data governance
- IRP system and CRM experience
POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Management, operations, and leadership. A tourism background is added advantage.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties. Managing stock control and inventory check.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures. Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with regulations. Identify and address problems and opportunities of the company.
- Build and maintain alliances and partnership with other organization.
- Support workers communication with the management team.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decision.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short- and long-term goals.
- Build, promote and sustain the organization’s safety and compliance culture
- Oversee all aspects of location operations and support (facilities, equipment, processes).
- Provide daily direction to support group managers and employees.
- Prepare annual operating budget process (assets, operations, and staffing) with collaboration from the Sales Department, including capital expense requests.
- Forecast and order company’s needs and requirements for fertilizer, crop protection, and seed products.
- ensure fertilizer manufacturing/blending is cordinated with locations sales nees and compliance with regulatory agencies and industry standards
- ensure appropriate inventory controls are in place an routine cycles counts are conducated.
- execution of processes across all operational functions to attain operational excellence including assets management, agronomy risks prevention and property, plant and equipment oversight.
- set department and individual goals and objectives that are aligned with the division plan.
Key Competencies required
- Understanding general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, Balance sheet, and cash flow management
- Ability to lead a broad and diverse group of people. Key skills for this are: listening, ability to influence, managerial courage, and working through process.
- Ability to thrive in a matrix management type of environment by working with sales, finance, human resources, etc
- Attention to detail and accurate in communications and documentation
- Good interpersonal and team-building skills with a positive attitude.
- Ability to establish relationships with location personnel, peers and customers.
- Understand and maintain confidentiality.
- Skill in managing multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to provide good directions and relation to department managers and supervisors.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send your CV & Cover letter to [email protected]
For inquiries: 0766 261 252