Mkombozi Commercial Bank PLC was established in 2009 and operates as a fully-fledged commercial Bank. The Bank offers wide spectrum of banking services and wishes to expand its business operations across the country. The Bank is inviting suitable applicants to fill the following positions.
Position: IT Audit Manager
Reports directly to Chief Internal Auditor
Provide independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of the bank’s IT Governance, Information Technology Infrastructure, Management & Application Controls in Core Banking System, IT security controls and on Data Centre Infrastructure and its Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in performing risk assessment of the ICT Environment and formulating a risk-based ICT audit plan
- Provide IT related guidance to the audit team and ensure overall audit objectives are achieved.
- Actively engage and participate on IT Audit, mobile banking, agency banking and serve as audit liaison person on the same area.
- Execute a high quality, risk-based audits of technology infrastructure, information security and business application system.
- Execute audit tests and identify issues and areas for improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of information technology operations.
- Work with other audit team members in developing action plans to ensure risks are effectively mitigated, and follow-up to determine adequacy of corrective actions.
- Carry out system related investigation and produce report.
- Participate in operational, financial and projects audit of varying complexity and risk.
- Test the adequacy and effectiveness of system controls in place and suggest appropriate measures for improvement.
- Assess the overall condition of operations, evaluate risks, prepares well-documented written work papers, effectively communicates audit findings as appropriate, and provide value-adding recommendations.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities and adhere to department policies and procedures.
- Perform data analytics to confirm completeness and accuracy of information processing and reports.
- Follow up on Internal, External and BOT Examination Findings.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- In-depth knowledge of information technology (IT), IT risk, IT security, IT controls and principles.
- Knowledge of a variety of reporting procedures, regulations and law
- Planning and Time Management
- Effective Communication and Human Relations skills
- Critical Thinking and Analysis
- Tenacity and Ethics
- Technology Proficient (excel, word, ACL, ability to learn new software)
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Information Systems Management other closely related field.
- Possession of Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a must; Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Security Manager and Certified Ethical Hacker will be an added advantage.
- Four (4) or more years’ experience in auditing with at least 2 years’ experience in auditing financial institution(s).
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS OF ALL POSTS.
- Letter of Job application.
- Curriculum vitae enclosing details of work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of three non-relative referees.
- Certified Copies of academic Certificates and all other submitted certificates.
- Applicants must be a self-motivated person who can work under tight time frames with minimal supervision.
- Applicants must be Fluent in English & Swahili with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attractive remuneration will be given to the successful candidate.
All applications should reach the undersigned not later than 16th January 2020.
Hand delivery should reach the Bank not later than 1700 hrs on, 16th January 2020.
Mkombozi Commercial Bank Pic
Plot Number 40, Mansfield Street,Dar es salaam.
DAR ES SALAAM