NATIONAL INVESTMENTS PLC
JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTMENT MANAGER
National Investments PLC is looking for a professional competent person to be employed as an INVESTMENT MANAGER OF NICOL PLC.
- A degree in Economics majoring in Finance (Financial Economics) or a Graduate with a degree in B. Commerce-Finance.
- A person with 1st degree and with an experience of at least 5 years from any reputable company which is dealing with investment activities, who is also conversant with Investment activities is invited to apply for the job.
- Someone with Masters degree in Economics of Finance or Master of Commerce in Finance or Business studies in Finance and with a good experience in investment activities will stand a better chance for being considered for the job.
Other added advantages for consideration:
- An Authorised Investment Advisor with a license issued by the CMSA.
- A good knowledge of Financial Analysis, Investment decisions and Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Investment banking and Development Finance in relation to Commercial projects
- Capable of doing Project Appraisals, Feasibility Studies and Project ranking
- A good knowledge of Capital Markets including Stock Markets Business, Bond Market and Money Market.
- Knowledge of Risk Analysis, Risk Management and Risk Fledging
- Computer literate, preferably Microsoft office, and Microsoft Excel including Data analysis and Data Processing
The Investment Manager shall be the head of Investment Department
- Shall be able to prepare Business Plans for NICOL (both short term and Long-term Plans) and Review of Investment projects proposed for implementation.
- Shall participate in the preparation of NICOL Budgets
- Shall advise the CEO and the Board of NICOL in all issues related to NICOL Investments.
- Should be willing to perform any other duties as may assigned by the CEO or the Board.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested individuals who consider to have met all the qualifications and requirements above can apply for the job.
When submitting your application, please enclose together with the following:
- Certified academic and professional copies of your Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees from any reputable University, College or Institution.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Three Referees
Negotiable, but attractive package shall be offered as per NICOL salary structure
MODE OF SUBMISSION:
All applications should be sent through Post office; No application shall be received by Hand or walking in by Applicants. Lobbying is not allowed. Any lobbying attempts made by any applicant shall lead to his /her disqualification.
Please apply to:
Chief Executive Officer
National Investments PLC
P.O. Box 7465
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 16, 2020