Internships In Tanzania 2021 At ABC Computers Limited, Internship Tanzania 2021, Latest Internships Program Tanzania, Nafasi Za Internship Tanzania
Internships In Tanzania 2021 At ABC Computers Limited
The following below are new 4 opportunities for Internships In Tanzania 2021 from ABC Computers Limited
POSITION: IT OFFICER (2 POST)
We are currently seeking a qualified, knowledgeable IT Professional to help our company develop, use, and integrate IT systems.
- Bachelor degree in related field (note less than 3 years from the year of completion).
- Entry level
Duties and responsibilities
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, virus protection, and email security
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Monitor servers, LAN/WAN, and Wi-Fi to ensure full coverage
- Assist with the design, implementation, and support of new software and features
- Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software and hardware
- Respond to IT issues; hardware maintenance, software, networking, etc.
- Set up equipment for new users and employees. i.e. Biometric attendance e.t.c
- Consult with vendors and clients to integrate and update company technology
- Knowledge of Micro-credit may add higher priority.
- And other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
POSITION: Micro-CREDIT OFFICER (2POST)
The main purpose of this role is to assume full responsibility of the Micro-Credit Portfolio, leading a team of professionals in the area of credit management, ensuring compliance with the local regulations, risk management practices and imparting developing skill sets of personnel in Micro-Credit Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that the Credit Policy of the Micro-Credit.
- To devise strategies for Micro-Credit.Risk Management in keeping with the Micro-Credit plan for Credit Growth.
- To assume overall responsibility of the smooth functioning of the Micro-Credit Department and lead a team of officials in the following functional areas Overall Micro-Credit Risk Management.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelors degree of banking and finance sector, Bachelors degree in Education especially in Arts categories (note less than 3 years from the year of completion).
- Competencies Comprehensive experience in Corporate Banking, Credit Risk Management, and Portfolio Risk Management.
- Ability to work and think strategically.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good understanding of Micro-Credit Operations Quality and action oriented Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Honest, confident and should have high integrity
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, related Certificates and updated CV to [email protected] or [email protected] clearly indicating the role applied for on the subject bar not later than January 29th 2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).
P. O.BOX 591, DARE ES SALAAM.
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]