International School Moshi Established in 1969 as International School Moshi, the school was the first in Africa to become an International Baccalaureate school, and joined the UWC movement 1 year ago as UWC East Africa. We are the 18th UWC school worldwide and the second in Africa
International School Moshi, Moshi Campus Invites applications for the position of a HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Applicant must have following minimum qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resources
- Good communication skills (both English and Kiswahili)
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Applications)
- 3 years experience.
Apply by e-mail and in writing to the address below and enclose:
- A Letter of Application showing how you meet the criteria for the post
- A full CV/Resume
- Copies of qualification certificates
- A list of at least three professional referees
- Please note that e-mail addresses and telephone numbers must be Included.
Director, International School Moshi
P.O. Box 733, Moshi.
Email: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 February, 2021