International Scholarships At University Of Portsmouth 2020-2021
If you are a high-potential overseas student with the ambition to change your future, then you can join the Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship which is implementing by the University of Portsmouth.
The educational bursary will reward outstanding international students who want to apply for the undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research at the university in the United Kingdom.
As Portsmouth Polytechnic, The University of Portsmouth is a public university in England, the United Kingdom that was established in 1992. It is ranked among the top 100 universities under 50 in the world.
Why at the University of Portsmouth? While studying at this university, students will grow as a person, to meet new friends, to learn more about your interests and to explore your potential career.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Portsmouth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research
- Award: £5000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Bangladesh, Egypt, Ghana, India, Vietnam, Kenya, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an eligible degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on-campus, course
- Applicants who have been assessed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes can access this application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are advised to enrol in the eligible degree program at the university. After taking admission, students can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide your past and predicted academic achievements and qualifications, personal statement and references.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the award, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Portsmouth, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Portsmouth will cover the reduction in tuition fee in the form of a £5000 on the bases of merit for eligible students.