JOB TITLE: Internal Auditor
Career Directions Ltd
Zanzibar West, Tanzania
We are a professional firm of Accountants and Auditors registered with the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA) of Tanzania. We provide a wide range of services both in the public and private sectors within the country. We are looking for Senior Accountant Advisory Officer who will be based in Zanzibar. .
- Review of financial statements for compliance with relevant accounting standards;
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for clients;
- Provide adhoc accounting advice to clients;
- Internal control training and financial reporting training;
- Support client’s month- end and year-end close process;
- Preparation of clients financial/accounting manuals;
- Preparation and or Review company’s management reports on monthly basis before submission to the clients;
- Development and monitoring of clients’ accounting systems;
- Review, evaluate, formulate and supervise implementation of clients’ Processes’ and Controls;
- Supervising and monitoring book- keeping activities for clients both on-site and off-site;
- Providing guidance and advisory to clients in all matters related to Taxes both direct and indirect.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Approx. 5 or more years’ experience in client accounting services type work is a must
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience in professional services (public accounting and or management consulting) is a must
- Advanced User with Microsoft Office suite of products particularly Microsoft Excel,
- Strong Experience/exposure to a variety of accounting platforms: QuickBooks, Tally, Pastel, MYOB both public and private Sectors.