- Facilitate networking among universities in East Africa, and with universities outside the region;
- Provide a forum for discussion on a wide range of academic and other matters relating to higher education in East Africa; and
- Facilitate maintenance of internationally comparable education standards in East Africa so as to promote the region’s global competitiveness in higher education.
8 Job Vacancies At Inter-University Council for East Africa (IUCEA)
In order to fulfil its current mandate and to meet all its objectives and planned activities, IUCEA now wishes to recruit staff at the Secretariat for the posts;
- Chief Principal Quality Assurance and Qualifications Framework (P4),
- Principal Innovations and Outreach Officer (P3),
- Senior Administrative Officer (P2),
- Senior Qualifications Framework Officer (P2),
- Senior Quality Assurance and Standards Officer (P2),
- Senior Exchange Programs Officer (P2),
- Estates Management Officer (P1), and
- Accountant (P1).
Applications are invited from qualified individuals from the EAC Partner States. Candidates from the Republics of South Sudan, Rwanda, Kenya and Burundi are especially encouraged to apply since the recruitment will be subjected to the EAC Quota System.
Incase you fail to view PDF file Above CLICK HERE TO VIEW PDF FILE