Integrated Programme Manager At NRC, October 2020
NRC is looking for Education Officer base at MtendeliThe primary purpose of the Integrated Project Manager position is to ensure programme quality and maximize the positive impact of NRC response at area level. The Integrated Programme Manager (IPM) is responsible for overseeing the implementing programmes in their area of operation. This position is a member of the Area Management Group and Country Management Group. As such, the IPM is line managed by the Area Manager, but has a technical (dotted) reporting line to the Head of Programme.
The IPM is responsible to develop the area strategy, to lead on area project development, to supervise the implementation to ensure programme quality. The IPM will be responsible to ensure the application of the Project Cycle Management (PCM) framework, as well as ensuring quality reporting to donors.The IPM will have a representational role in terms of developing close and collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders for successfully project deliverable as well as representing NRC in coordination forums.
Employer: Norwegian Refugee Council
Title: Integrated Programme Manager
Employment type: Contract
Percentage of full-time: 100
Webcruiter ID: 4299414480
Duties and responsibilities
- Line management for CC focal point (Shelter, WASH, Education and ICLA) as well as the Grants and M&E focal points.
- Contribute to the development of Integrated Programming Strategy for Tanzania, as well as CC strategies.
- Lead on the development of holistic and needs based programmes.
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects during implementation.
- Compliance to donor standards, grant management, PCM, and reporting to donors.
- Responsible for overseeing grants management, BPO monitoring and inclusion in discussions on Top Down allocations.
- Management and overall coordination for implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements.
- Coordinate new Emergency Responses, with an integrated approach where relevant.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Compliance and adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
Other Job Vacancies You Can Apply Recommended For You
- Financial Controller Job At Maua Mazuri, October 2020
- 3 Jobs At MDH Tanzania For Boresha Afya Project
- Field Manager Job At Lake Victoria Vanilla, October 2020
- Internal Auditor Job At National Investments PLC
- Ensure capacity development of project staff and transfer key skills (especially about PCM).
- Ensure the development and review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and supporting documents and monitor their use in project implementation (PCM related).
- Lead on the Integrated Programming Strategy to be develop in 2021.
- Lead Area Office-specific situation and response analysis, in collaboration with the Head of Programmes and AM.
- Develop contextualized integrated (multi-sector) response portfolios.
- Responsible for facilitating evidence-based learning and decision-making by utilising quantitative and qualitative data generated through M&E processes, beneficiary consultation, and the Complaints and Feedback Mechanism (CFM).
- Responsible for overseeing and strengthening the Community Engagement, as well as consultation and referrals, as well as other accountability mechanisms.
- Support cross-cutting interventions including protection, gender, environment/energy.
- Contribute to Country-level programme initiatives (Strategy workshops, CC workshops, etc.). This includes contributing to NRC’s global Ambitions and Initiatives.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders for effective project implementation.
- Represent NRC in key coordination forums, as delegated by the AM.
- Acting Area Manager, when requested by Area Manager.
For the full job description click on the following link Job description
Generic professional competencies:
- Minimum 4 years of experience from a management position in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Experience with managing integrated projects across different sectors
- Core competency expertise (WASH, Shelter, Education, ICLA)
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of the humanitarian and development context related to refugees in Tanzania highly desirable.
- Experience with integrated programming
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job. NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioural competencies and the following are essential for this position:
- Strategic thinking
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Managing performance and development
- Empowering and building trust
- Initiating action and change
- Excellent communication and team building skills
We can offer
Duty station: Kibondo
Duration: 12 months, renewal subject to funding
Salary and Benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and
*Qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply*
We work in crises across more than 30 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights.
NORCAP is a global provider of expertise that contributes to solving challenges in the humanitarian, development and peace building sectors. Our ultimate goal is to strengthen the resilience, and protect the lives, rights and livelihoods of vulnerable people and communities
NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
How To Apply
You can apply Integrated Programme Manager At NRC, October 2020 through link below