Application for Registration
- Candidate completes Application for registration.
- Once requirements are met an e-mail of acceptance will be sent
- Invoice with banking details will be sent to Applicant
- Payment needs to be made within 48 hours after receipt of invoice
- Please note: The Academic Institute of Excellence does not qualify for NASFAS Bursary Fund as we are a Private Higher Education Institution.
The student should submit all of the following documents with their registration form:
- Certified copy of Student ID
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
- Proof of highest qualification
- Copy of student permit (where applicable)
* The following documents must be submitted should payment terms be required. No terms will be allowed unless the needed documents are present.
- Certified copy of Fee Payer, or, Sponsor ID (only applicable when choosing payment terms)
- Copy of Fee Payer’s, or Sponsor’s most recent Salary Slip (only applicable when choosing payment terms)
- Proof of fee payers address (only applicable when choosing payment terms)
Intake 1, 2022 NOW OPEN At AIE
Registration for Intake 1, 2022 is NOW OPEN! Please take note of the close of registration dates and make sure you register in time for your course.