IAA Diploma And Certificate Selection 2020/2021. The following students have been selected to join the Certificate and Diploma level courses offered by the Arusha College of Accounting “Main Campus” for the academic year 2020/2021. Students should read the instructions listed below for serious attention.
Students selected by more than one College will be required to call phone College to confirm that they will report to Arusha College of Accounting in advance as far as possible so that the College can put their place ready for joining the College.
Call following 0765956511,0757606552 and 0784542778 working hours only. IAA Diploma And Certificate Selection 2020/2021
Arriving at the College
- Students must arrive on Monday 16th November 2020 for the week of scholarly instructions. Student who will report after November 30th 2020 will not be accepted.
- Classes will officially begin on Monday 23 November 2020.
All students must bring real certificates and two copies of:
- Certificate of birth,
- Form Four graduation certificate and results for those of the level Certificate, and those of Diploma level, certificate F4 and F6 or for those of NTA Level 4 F4 and NTA Level Certificate 4.
- Three identical passport photographs,
- Form confirmation of health completed by a recognized Physician.
Join instruction form
Please download the Instructions form to join the College website www.iaa.ac.tz or come to college to get your letter.