Jobs Uganda 2020, Jobs In Uganda 2020, Job Opportunities Uganda 2020
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Organization: United Future Foundation Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
About US: United Future Foundation Uganda is affiliate with Australian-based not-for profit School for Life, and operates 3 schools in the Mpigi district of Uganda, delivering holistic education to around 1,000 primary and secondary students.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the human resource function
- Implement key HR strategies covering performance management and remuneration
- Manage the recruitment and induction processes for new hires
- Develop and implement HR policies
- Maintain employee records
- Manage employee discipline issues
- Development of training and personal development plans for employees
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- At least three years of prior experience in a human resources generalist role
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and computer literacy skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications should be addressed to the ‘Director of Schools‘ via email to [email protected] or can be hand delivered to Mbazzi Secondary School Bujuuko, 2km off Mityana Road.
Deadline: Monday, 6th January 2020.