- 252 Driver Job Vacancies At TANESCO
- Save The Children Jobs Tanzania, August 2020
- CBM Tanzania Jobs, Board Member
- 3 Job Vacancies At Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority
Human Resource Manager At THPS, August 2020
Position Title: Human Resource Manager
Reports to: Senior HR Manager
Position Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for managing the recruitment and hiring process of new THPS staff and consultants, staff orientation with other departments and assessing staff training and professional development needs.
S/He will also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training and oversee staff performance appraisals. S/He will work under supervision of Senior HR Manager to ensure accurate and timely documentation of employees’ level of efforts. The position requires travel to field offices of at least 15%.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provides support to the technical and administrative team throughout the recruitment and hiring process for THPS staff and consultants
- Orients new staff and short-term consultants on THPS, human resources processes, to be fully engaged in staff trainings/ interviewing and staff performance evaluation systems
- Ensures that all personnel file is good in order with complete employment records and ensure they are updated accordingly when changes happen.
- Manage monthly staff timesheet processing and follow up with correct billing processes
- Use the current HR system to manage staff leave tracker and medical tracker
- Act as a bridge between the staff health insurance company and THPS
- Together with the Senior HR Manager, assess staff training/development needs and recommend appropriate training options
- Manage monthly payroll.
- Processing new staff reallocation to new regions, and other staff movements among the regions and THPS headquarters.
- Attend different HR forums and update THPS HR practices accordingly
- Oversee the orientation of THPS new hired staff.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Masters Degree in the same field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience with reputable national organizations
- Good knowledge of the Tanzania labor laws
- Good computer skills particularly use of Human Resources Information systems spreadsheet, PowerPoint and word processing.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multitask
- Be of high integrity and able to maintain confidentiality
- Proven record to work under minimum supervision and meet deadlines
- Self –motivation and good people management attributes Reading, written, and verbal fluency in English and Kiswahili.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their application cover letter one-page maximum and CV four pages maximum to ([email protected]) by 15th August, 2020 with a subject line of ‘THPS Human Resources Manager’. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please do not attach any certificates when submitting online. Human Resource Manager At THPS, August 2020
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; women, people living with HIV/AIDS and people living with disability are encouraged to apply.