How to Reinstate Your COVID-19 SRD Grants. Approximately 46% of South Africa’s population are social grants recipients. This percentage includes people who receive the Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant.
Government social grants are distributed by the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA). Grant recipients can choose between getting the money paid into their bank accounts or collecting it at a South African Post Office Branch.
How to Reinstate Your COVID-19 SRD Grants
The following below arw the steps to follow:-
- Log onto: https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Under the TAB- ‘Reinstate my cancelled application’
- Type in ID number, mobile number and click on send pin
- Client will receive an SMS with OTP number
- Enter the OTP and click verify
- Choose a reason to instate the grant (Reasons: Cancelled in error, No longer have income, Other)
- A message will display- Are you sure you want to reinstate the grant
- To continue to reinstate, the client should click YES
For more information visit official website https://srd.sassa.gov.za