How to get your digital vaccination certificate. The Vaccination Certificate system is only accessible to the individuals who have received the COVID 19 Vaccine.
How to get your digital vaccination certificate.
Vaccinated healthcare practitioners can now download their digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate. The digital tool is only available to fully vaccinated individuals and can be used to access activities requiring proof of vaccination along. To access the Vaccination Certificate system follow below Instructions:-
- Visit the South African Covid-19 vaccine certificate website at https://vaccine.certificate.health.gov.za/
- Click on Get my Vaccine Certificate
- Enter your details
- Check the I am not a robot button
- Click Next
Get Certificate via this link==>>https://vaccine.certificate.health.gov.za/
You will need the following information
- ID Number/ Passport Number/ Assylum Seeker or Refugee Number
- Proof of Vaccination Code (this is sent to you once you are fully vaccinated)
- Name and Surname
Downloading your vaccine certificate can take less than two minutes — if you are vaccinated (fully or partially) and have a vaccination code. If you deleted or lost your code in the flurry of SMSs sent your way during the vaccination process, you can easily get one. Either call the Covid-19 public hotline 0800 029 999 or send a message to the WhatsApp support line 0600 123 456 or email [email protected].