How To Get Jijenge Loan CRDB Bank 20 Million To 1 Billion
Whether you want to construct, purchase or renovate your house, Jijenge Loan is the way to own your dream house.
Get Jijenge loan from TZS 20 Million- 1 Billion at affordable interest of 17% and repayment period of up to 20 years.
Repayment of the loan can be done through monthly installments or balloon payment – single installment after receipt of pre-determined lump sum e.g. terminal benefits.
Read Also:- CRDB Bank Salary Advance Loan
Why choose Jijenge Loan?
- Opportunity to own your dream house within a shortest period
- Get up to 90% of the property value
- Affordable interest rates
- Give you peace of mind- since it is easy to pay little by little for up to 20 years
- Ability to revise monthly repayments enables you to clear the loan faster e.g. when your income changes.
- Loan insured with Mortgage Protection Cover (in case of death or disability)
- Allows transfer of mortgage loans from other banks
i. General documents required;
Documents required from all customers are;
- Copy of approved ID or a valid Tanzanian Passport.
- Two passport size photos.
ii. Specific documents required;
For the Employed
Specific documents for the Employed customers;
- Letter of introduction from employer
- Certified pay –slips for the last 6 months
- Bank statement where salary is paid for the last 6 months
For the Self-Employed
Specific documents for Self- Employed customers;
- Business history, profile and background
- Audited books of accounts for last 3 years
- Projected cash flows, balance sheet/ profit and loss account for the next 3 years
- Bank statement (any bank) for the last 12 months
- Full details of all borrowings and facilities advanced from other institutions.
For Tanzanite Customers
Specific documents for Tanzanite customers are;
- Copy of residence/ work permit
- Employment contract or letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Foreign Affairs employees)
Read Also:- CRDB Bank Boom Advance Loan HESLB
How to apply for Jijenge Loan
To apply for Jijenge is very simple;
- Visit any CRDB Bank branch country wide and enquire about Jijenge.
- Download Jijenge application form here, print, fill the form and return to any CRDB Bank’s branch.