Do you face an issue of ifruit app crashing (PSA). In this article we use to help you on how to fix ifruit app crashing or not working after updating your app.
How to fix ifruit app crashing or not working
The following below is how to fix GRA ifruit app not loading/crashing :
GTA Online Loading.
You can try this method to fix the problem of app crashing by:-
- Visit to your Garage the go in the last vehicle you modified.
- Then take a vehicle to any Los Santos Customs
- Make new modifications on the vehicle the exit Los Santos.
- Finally, Re-enter the iFruit app.
Reboot your device
However, You can fix the issue by restarting your mobile device so as to stop all background processes, also the one which may have been causing the iFruit crash.
Play game using Bluestack
To fix the issue you can use tho emulator of BlueStack play android games in Windows. Play your favourite Android Games on PC in 3 simple steps:
- Download and Install BlueStacks
- Download the game of your choice from the Google Play Store within BlueStacks
- Use built-in default controls or customize controls
Uninstall and Re-install App
Also you can remove iFruit app from your device then re-install it. If there’s a cache error,this will fix the crashing or not working error
- Load up into online and switch to your second character.
- On a pc or phone unlink your account.
- Log back into ifruit and you’ll be asked to log back in, do it.
- Make all your plates while you’re on this character. When done, switch back to your main and your plates will be there.
Above are the tips can help you to solve ifruit app crashing or not working in your device. You might interested also How to fix Spotify Friend activity not Showing 2022 Mac & window