How To Create Telegram Channel | Step By Step
Telegram is best app that launched in 2013 in Russia as social media for sharing and exchanging informations among people as you know Communication is very useful among the people since improve relationships, source of income or employment since can use Telegram for exchanging business information or creating groups and channels for promoting your products to customers.
- Open App of Telegram. This is the first step toward creating Telegram channel where you will open telegram app so as to access it.
- Click menu button after opening telegram app. It’s the second step where Telegram user will see menu at the top left side. Click it so as to see another step to create telegram channel.
- Click word “create channel”. After opening menu you will see a lot of options like New group, new secrete chat contact, create channel, call, settings, etc. So click create channel where you will be directed to the another step as follow next
- This step you will be shown where to write channel name, channel icon or logo and description of your channel where you have to explain what is channel is all about. After filling all required details in above step there is tick sign at the top right side click it to create your channel
- Next step is to choose your channels to be either private or public. When choose private telegram channel will not be visible to in search engine so people will join only via link invitation but Public channel will be visisble in search any one can join.
- Create channel link. After choose your Telegram channel either Public or private you have to create your channel link that will be used to join in channel by people. Then click tick sign at the top right side to another step
- Add members. This is another step where channel creator have to add new members in a channel. After choose members to add in your channel click direction arrow button at the right side