Can you ask yourself in choose Degree Programme. The 2021/2022 Admission Cycle is about to be open! If you aspire to join higher education after high school, or you are looking to return to university to pursue a degree after some years of working, you have several options to consider.
How To Choose Degree Programme
This is your chance to take a giant step towards a career of your dreams. With so many degree programmes to pick from, choosing what to study can be challenging. Here are some guidelines to help you decide:
Academic and personal desires and preferences
Take a moment to reflect on your academic and personal desires and preferences. Not all programmes are appropriate for everyone. Here are some questions to ask yourself to determine which degree programme you should consider:
- Which field do I enjoy studying?
- Is there any field I am particularly
- What do I see myself doing after
Finding a study field that you enjoy means you are more likely to obtain a high-class degree while developing your skills in a relaxed situation. It is highly recommended to choose a degree programme of your interest. Choose wisely, avoid pressure from either friends, family or teachers on your choices.
- 19 Marketable Courses In Tanzania 2021/2022| Must Read
- TCU Admission Window 2021/2022 are opened
- HESLB Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS) 2021/2022
Define your academic goals
- Think about what you would like to achieve once you graduate. Ask yourself these questions: would you like to graduate with a solid career path? Or would you like to complete with a higher pay scale and job security? Choose a degree programme that aligns with your academic goals.
- When choosing a programme you may consider a field in which you have higher scores which may lead you to end up with a high score degree. There are various Bachelor’s degree programmes hence choosing the right one can make a great difference in your whole life.
Take on board the academic requirements for the programme
- Entry requirements determines your chances of being admitted into your preferred programme. Pay close attention to the entry requirements for each programme of your interest.
Seek guidance from the proper authorities
- If you are unable to make any decision related to your career, you can seek guidance from your teachers and personnel from proper authorities such as Higher Education Institutions’ Admission Office, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and employers.