How To Apply Tanzania Online Passport. The Immigration Services Department is established under Section 4(1) of the Immigration Act of 1995 Chapter 54 as amended by Act No.8 of 2015. It gives the Department the authority to control and facilitate immigration issues in the United Republic of Tanzania. The Department is one of the security organs under Ministry of Home Affairs.
To become an efficient and effective Institution, which provides high quality Immigration services that meet both national and international standards.
To facilitate and control movements of persons through implementation of relevant Laws and Regulations in order to safeguard national security and economic interests.
ILLUSTRATIONS REQUIRED TO FILL PASSPORT FORM (VIELELEZO VINAVYOITAJIKA)
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Applicant’s parents’ Birth Certificate / Birth Certificate
- National ID
- Applicant’s recent photo with light blue Background
- Form fee 20,000 Tsh
- Proof of Travel or Proof of Activity Applicant.
HOW TO FILL THE APPLICATION APPLICATION FORM (JINSI YA KUJAZA FOMU YA PASSPORT TANZANIA)
- Click Start to fill out the form, for a New Request
- Click Continue to continue the Request that did not expire You will be required to fill out your Reference ID with your Application Number of particular Application Number.
- Complete your correct information in full
- Save your Application ID for future use.
- Fill in an old passport (if you ever had a passport)
- Fill in the Sponsor & Personnel Information that you would like to be given information if you face any problem
- Attach all required illustrations (subject to instructions)
- Review all your Information and then click to agree to it if they are correct
- Pay your form after being given a Control Number
- The Request Status button of the Request lets you track the progress of your Request
How To Apply Tanzania Online Passport