HKMU Selected Applicants Single And Multiple Admissions 2020/2021. Hubert Kairuki Memorial University (HKMU) was established in 1997, being among the first private universities to be accredited in Tanzania in the year 2000, it has since then received local, regional and international recognition.
It was the idea of Prof Hubert C.M Kairuki and his wife Mrs Kokushubira Kairuki to establish the University, moved by the situation in Tanzania after independence in 1961, whereby diseases, poverty and ignorance were declared the country’s key enemies.
Initially HKMU University was established as Mikocheni International University of Health Sciences (MIUHS), with a focus towards addressing training needs for health professionals in Tanzania, and in sub-Saharan Africa.
PROGRAMMES OFFERED 2020/2021
- Master of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Master of Medicine in General Surgery
- Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine
- Master of Medicine in Paediatrics and Child Health
- Master of Science in Public Health (MSCPH)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Nursing (Convention – Upgrade) 1 Year
- Diploma in Nursing (e-Learning – Upgrade) 2 Years
- Diploma in Social Work NTA Level 5 and NTA Level 6
- Certificate in Social Work NTA Level 4 and NTA Level 5
- Certificate in Nursing 2 Years NTA Level 4 and NTA Level 5
HKMU Selected Applicants Single And Multiple Admissions 2020/2021
View Selection In Link below:-