Tanzania Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) Core Values
The core values which will guide HESLB in achieving its objectives are:
- We are accountable for our own results, encourage ownership by taking initiatives and doing the right things for our organization. We feel obliged to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of our organization. We will be answerable for our actions and the actions of our teams. Tanzania Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB)
Commitment and Integrity:
- We are passionate and intensely focused on serving our clients (the higher education students) with high level of Integrity to enable them achieve their dreams. We do what we promise we are going to do. As individuals and as an organization, we are dedicated to serve our clients and stakeholders. We value all of our customers and stakeholders with high degree of Integrity. PDF Majina Waliopata Mkopo 2020/2021
- We are committed to common goals based on open and honest communication and collaboration to one another while showing concern and support for each other and most importantly, our clients. We believe the best results stem from integrating a mix of talents, skills and experiences.
- We value inclusiveness, fairness, transparency and justice that we want to see persist, and because of our main existence, we place a particular focus on reflecting the need of the disadvantaged, low-income communities most impacted by our work.
- We strive to individualize the client experience, provide high quality services that meet the expectations and requirements of our clients and suppliers. We seeks to add value to our clients’ career through tailored higher education financial support. Majina Waliopata Mkopo 2020/2021
Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is an organization that gives HESLB loans, bursaries and scholarships for training at public institutes, which are recognized by the Ministry of Education of Tanzania. Thanks to HESLB loans, all Tanzanian citizens can empower their dreams by getting an academic degree and embarking on a successful career.
How HESLB allocate loan to applicants..?
Not every applicants of HESLB oan will be allocated for loan where there some people will get and other will not allocated for loan from various reasons. But loan allocated for students who get University only. If you applied for Loan and you do not get College or university HESLB can not give you a loan until you get University for the academic year of 2020/2021.
When HESLB release majina waliopata mkopo 2020/2021.?
Official information on HESLB, including student loans, will be released from November 10, 2020 through the Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA)
Information will also be provided through the media, HESLB website (www.heslb.go.tz) and HESLB social networks which are twitter, instagram and facebook under the name ‘HESLB Tanzania’.
How to check majina waliopata mkopo 2020/2021
When Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) release (majina waliopata mkopo 2020/2021) the list of students who have qualified for study loans for the 2020/2021 academic year. HESLB List of Successful Loan Beneficiaries will be available here for download and on the official website of HESLB www.heslb.go.tz.
Also you can see you loan allocation by using your OLAMS account that was used to apply for loan when window opened for the academic year of 2020/2021
NOTE: Names are not yet released but will be available here soon when announced by HESLB on 10th November 2020
What to do if you are not located for loan..?
If you will not be succeed to get loan when names released don’t give up because there is a lot of students in Tanzania Universities study without HESLB loan. Thus have time to participate your parents and other relatives so as they can get prepared to take you University for their own cost.
But there will be HESLB appeal window for those who didn’t not allocated for loan though have all qualifications or criteria. You can take this opportunity to appeal so as you can get allocated for loan.
- Majina Ya Waliokosea Kuomba Mkopo 2020/21 HESLB
- HESLB OLAS Photo Upload Guide User Manual
- HESLB Digital Disturbance Solution (DiDiS) | Hatua 5 kupata Fedha Haraka HESLB
- HESLB Helping Desk | HESLB Contacts | HESLB Olas Login
HESLB PDF Majina Waliopata Mkopo 2020/2021 | Loan Beneficiaries Names