HESLB Login 2020 For Loan Application, Bodi Ya Mikopo Tanzania, Fomu Ya Kuomba Mkopo 2020, HESLB Login System 2020.
Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) Website. It main focus is on both issuance and recovery of loans from higher education loan beneficiaries. Over the past years, since its establishment in July 2005, the Board has managed to issue loans to needy students and the trend shows a steady growth.
HESLB support needy students
Students are advised to exercise financial discipline and desist from diverting HESLB funds for other uses as the loan is designated to be used for the following:
- Books and stationery
- Accommodation and subsistence.
Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS). ONLY Tanzanian Nationals are eligible to use the system. Kindly provide TRUE information about yourself and follow all the instructions.
How to HESLB Login 2020
If you are a registered user, you already know the USERNAME and PASSWORD for the system.
The PASSWORD is case sensitive which means a capital letter should be treated as such, a Small letter likewise.
Click on the Login link to get to the login page.
- To assume responsibility for the control and management of all loanable funds as vested in the Board.
- To formulate the mechanism for determining eligible students for payment of loans.
- To administer and supervise the whole process of payment and repayment of loans
- To keep the register and other records of students loan beneficiaries under the Board
- To advise the Minister on matters of policy and of the law concerning provisions and recovery of loans to students.
- To establish operational links between the Board and higher education institutions with student loan beneficiaries for facilitating a smooth, efficient and effective administration of the loan funds
- To establish operational links with employers of loan beneficiaries for the purpose of facilitating the recovery of the loans granted.
- To establish networking and cooperation links on a mutually beneficial basis with institutions and organizations, be they governmental or non-governmental, local,foreign or international
- To conduct research and maintain a data bank on other local and external scholarships, sponsorships and awards that may be accessed by Tanzanian students in need or in search of opportunities and financial sponsorship or assistance for higher education and/or training.
- To ensure the overall efficient and effective implementation of the provisions of the Act and of any such other written law concerning Government loans and
- To perform such other functions as are conferred upon the Board by or under the Act or any other written laws.
Other HESLB Contacts
|Postal Address||Executive Director
Higher Education Students’ Loans Board,
HESLB House, 1 Mtaa wa Kilimo -TAZARA,
Barabara ya Mandela
P. O. Box 76068
15471 DAR ES SALAAM,
|Phone||022 550 7910|
|Fax||022 550 7910|