HESLB Loan Application Form 2020/2021, HESLB Tanzania Application Form Download, Fomu Ya Mkopo HESLB, Jinsi Ya Kujaza Fomu Ya Mkopo HESLB
Welcome to the Online Loan Application and Management System (OLASM). ONLY Tanzanian Nationals are eligible to apply for higher education loans. Kindly provide TRUE information about yourself and complete all directives to submit your application package.
How to fill HESLB loan application form 2020/2021
- After self registration or login you can access
online application form.
- First time applicants have to fill a couple of forms. For First Time applicants the menu items will appear on your left.
- Once completed, each subform will be displayed with green tick on your left menu.
- Then link for printing the completed application package will appear.
Click the following link to access application form https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/pre_applicant/index
- To provide loans and grants to needy and eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
- To be a reliable and sustainable revolving fund in financing eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
The core values which will guide HESLB in achieving its objectives are:
- Accountability: We are accountable for our own results, encourage ownership by taking initiatives and doing the right things for our organization. We feel obliged to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of our organization. We will be answerable for our actions and the actions of our teams.
- Commitment and Integrity: We are passionate and intensely focused on serving our clients (the higher education students) with high level of Integrity to enable them achieve their dreams. We do what we promise we are going to do. As individuals and as an organization, we are dedicated to serve our clients and stakeholders. We value all of our customers and stakeholders with high degree of Integrity.
- Teamwork: We are committed to common goals based on open and honest communication and collaboration to one another while showing concern and support for each other and most importantly, our clients. We believe the best results stem from integrating a mix of talents, skills and experiences.
- Equity: We value inclusiveness, fairness, transparency and justice that we want to see persist, and because of our main existence, we place a particular focus on reflecting the need of the disadvantaged, low-income communities most impacted by our work.
- Delivery: We strive to individualize the client experience, provide high quality services that meet the expectations and requirements of our clients and suppliers. We seeks to add value to our clients’ career through tailored higher education financial support.