Job Title: Head of Corporate & Investment Banking
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
- Enterprise leadership of a banking product or function;
- Coordinates activities at a product or functional level with other business areas within the Bank;
- Accountability for directing and controlling all organisational activities for the product or function including setting objectives and plans and implementing policies
Strategy Design and Execution:
- Accountable for the setting of an end-to-end and integrated long-term commercial strategies at a Product or Functional level;
- Designs and develops a fit for purpose operating model and structure for the Product or Function to enable strategic execution and effective operations;
- Designs and oversees the implementation of strategic delivery roadmaps to enable the realisation of the desired commercial outcomes;
- Accountable for shaping and managing the Book of Work including facilitating investment trade offs to enable execution of the strategy
Accountable for the financial performance of the business unit including shaping and driving the income statement, balance sheet and P&L
Accountable for ensuring an optimal and compliant control environment that appropriately balances risk appetites and customer demand with the need to grow to achieve the financial ambitions and balance sheet aspirations of the Bank.
Analytical Thinking – Advanced (Meets all of the requirements), Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Commercial mindset – Senior (Meets all of the requirements), Customer Excellence – Service Management (Meets all of the requirements), Digital affinity (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment at senior management level, Leading change (Meets all of the requirements), Leading people – Leadership level (Meets all of the requirements)