JOB TITLE: Head; Investor Relations at NMB Bank November, 2020
To ensure the Bank is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders by creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap.
Since the CEO deals closely with Investors, Analysts and other key stakeholders from time to time, this role is expected to have a matrix reporting line to the CEO assisting the CEO closely in dealing with investors and other key external stakeholders, including Brokers, CMSA, DSE etc.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage investor research and relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Oversee and manage quarterly earnings reports
- Ensure compliance with regulatory matters
- Coordinate preparations of the company’s Annual Report
- Support the CEO in active engagements with institutional investors
- Support Treasury team with any fund raising exercises
- Support the CEO from time to time in relevant special projects including preparation of presentations and reports to external parties, investors and other key stakeholders
- Good knowledge and understanding of the capital markets
- Understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate with peers functionally and cross-functionally
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of the English and Swahili language
- Good commercial acumen
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of tight deadlines
- Capacity to be a competitive results-orientated team player
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized education institution
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years work experience, at least 2 years of experience in financial consulting; financial management; capital markets or banking
NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
The deadline for submitting the application is 02 December 2020