Head, Business Banking At Stanbic Bank Limited Tanzania | April 2020
- Grow the asset/liability base with respect to branch-based business banking market share in an innovative manner.
- Manage & own the relationship with specific tier 1-business customers.
- Fulfil the business and personal banking needs of business owners.
- Retain the customer base and expand Stanbic’s market share (meeting customer retention and acquisition targets, identifying new and existing clients/leads to target).
- Responsible for merchandising in the branch based business-banking market
- Analyse information from a variety of sources, determine customers’ financial needs, the nature and type of relationships, risk analysis and financial analysis and make judgements as to the most suitable and profitable solution
- Monitor changes in the operating environment, quick to act upon potential opportunities.
- Keep abreast of business banking developments through regular perusal to relevant literature.
- Ensure that all aspects of credit policy are adhered to and the desired standards with respect to accuracy and timely reporting are achieved.
- Comply with legal, credit and risk management-related obligations.
- Providing superior customer service as measured by customer feedback/customer satisfaction surveys.
- Informing and educating customers about the bank and bank products (raising the customer’s awareness of the most appropriate products and services).
- Cross selling and increasing customer portfolios (educating and informing, proactively identifying needs and monitoring accounts).
- A degree or postgraduate degree (business and/or finance related).
- Good understanding of Branch procedures & existing customer profiles.
- Risk management principles.
- Sales support.
- Stanbic Bank Job Manager, Bancassurance | April 2020
- Senior Technical Advisor Job At IntraHealth International Tanzania 2020
- New Government Job Vacancies TEMESA | April 2020
- Project Leader Job At ABT Associates | April 2020
- Product knowledge (general as well as investment-related; can determine product combination possibilities; understanding of pricing so as to be able to determine profitability) and also, an understanding of when specialist support is needed.
- Credit scoring principles and procedures.
- Credit applications processes.
- Technical issues such as how to credit score, use software, open accounts.
- Understanding of the Bank’s strategy & the local market business conditions and key players.
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za