Are finding how you can do GPG Professional Job Centre Registration. In this article we show you how to get your account for applying various job opportunities that will be announced by GPG professional job Centre in South Africa.
GPG Professional Job Centre Registration | https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za
You have to visit this official website http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za or www.gautengonline.gov.za then (Click vacancies). Next follow instructions below:-
- Existing user may login to apply for vacancy using ID number and password. New user may register to apply for vacancy. To register click on the register tab and fill in your details
- Login to view current vacancies. Click Reset Password button if you forgot the password
- Click Search button to search results per department
- Click on the view button to read more about the position and to log in and apply or register to apply
- Click Apply button to apply for advertised vacancy.
- User’s resume is populated with vacancy details part A. Click Next button to continue.
- Click Cancel button to cancel the application
- Vacancy screening questionnaire will be populated, answer all questions
- Click Yes to agree to the declaration
- Click Submit button to submit the application OR Click Cancel to cancel application A confirmation SMS with a reference number will be sent to your cell phone to acknowledge the receipt of your application.
It’s that easy! For Assistance please email us on [email protected]
For more information visit official website GPG Professional Job Centre Registration http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/