Applications are open to apply for the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022. Singapore Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Program to Study a Masters, Masters Leading to PhD or Direct PhD After a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree Program. You will study in the Top Universities of Singapore. The Singapore Scholarships are Funded by the Government of Singapore. All the Expenses will be covered.
Singapore is a Study Destination Suitable for People from all walks of life. Singapore is counted among the top educational destinations in the world. With an Excellent Educational System, Cheaper than USA, Australia, Canada, UK. You can also Study in Singapore Without IELTS. All students from any country can apply for the Singapore Scholarships.
There is No Application Fee will be charged for this Scholarship because it’s a Government Funded Scholarship Program. The courses will be taught in English. Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships. Over 29,000 Applications Received from over 170 Countries. More Details about the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 is given below.
No. of Scholarships
240 Scholarships will be provided this year. There are Many Scholarships you can study without IELTS.
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students has Free Scholarships. The SINGA Scholarship will cover all the Expenses:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. (Optional)
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying. Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees). Please Check Samples.
How to Apply Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022.
1. Browse PhD Research Projects
Go to Research Areas to browse the projects you are interested in.
2. Documents Required
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
Note: Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
a. Valid Passport
b. A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
3.Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
Please read the important information below.
a. Please ensure that the information you provide during account registration in the application portal is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
b. Please ensure that you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal after logging in.
c. Please do NOT mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
d. Please submit your applications as early as possible. This will provide ample time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline, as only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be processed.
e. Please check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.
Apply now via this link here!
Submission deadline for August 2022 intake: 1 December 2021 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 12 weeks from the application closing date.
For more information Visit official Webpage Government of Singapore Scholarships.