Government Jobs At Tunduru District, July 2020. Tunduru is a town in Tunduru District, Ruvuma Region, Tanzania, East Africa. It is the administrative seat for Tunduru District, and is administratively divided into two wards; Mlingoti West (Mlingoti Magharibi) and Mlingoti East (Mlingoti Mashariki).
A village is the lowest government administrative structure at the community level. In an urban area, a cluster (mtaa) can include a number of streets. A Ward (Kata) is an administrative structure for one single town or portion of a bigger town (Urban Wards). Rural wards are composed of several villages.
Recommende For You
- 22 Jobs At Tanzania Health Promotion Support
- StartTimes Tanzania Job, HR Manager
- Maendeleo Bank PLC Job (3 POSTS), Relationship Officer
- TCU Almanac For Admission Cycle 2020/2021
- E-Huduma Rita Online System
- TCU Guidebooks 2020/2021 For Form Six And Diploma
- Fomu Ya Mkopo HESLB Opened Loan Application Window 2020/2021
Tunduru District is administratively divided into seven divisions and twenty-four wards.
Government Jobs At Tunduru District, July 2020
Tunduru District has announced new government Job Vacancies for full job Description and mode of APPLY please get PDF File below click to download to read make sure you install PDF reader Or WPS.