Government Jobs At Tarime District Council, MARA. Tarime District is one of the seven districts of the Mara Region of Tanzania, East Africa. It was previously known as the “North Mara District”.
Its administrative seat is Tarime town. It is bordered from the north to east by the Kenyan districts of Migori, Trans Mara and Kisii, and to the east by the Maasai Mara game reserve.
Recommended For You
- Higher Priority Courses To Get HESLB Loan
- Apply Here Ajira Mpya Tanzania | New Jobs In Tanzania 2020
- Ajira Za Ualimu At KAZI KWETU, July 2020
- NECTA Form Six Registration 2021 | ACSEE Registration 2021
- How To Make Money Online 2020
To the south it is bordered across the Mara River by the Serengeti and Butiama districts, and to the west by Rorya District.
North Mara Gold Mine is located within Tarime District. It is operated by Acacia Mining.
According to the 2002 Tanzania National Census, the population of the Tarime District was 492,798. According to the 2012 Tanzania National Census, the population of Tarime District was 339,693.
Government Jobs At Tarime District Council, MARA
View Job Vacancies in PDF file below