Maswa District is one of the five districts of the Simiyu Region of Tanzania Inhabited by Sukuma (Nyantuzu People). It is bordered to the north by Magu District and Itilima District, to the east by the Meatu District, to the south by the Kishapu District, and to the west by the Kwimba District.
Its administrative centre is the town of Maswa. According to the 2002 Tanzanian National Census, the population of Maswa District is 304,402.
Recommended For You
- 13 Job Vacancies At SAUT Arusha Centre
- Mwananchi Communication Jobs, Internal Auditor
- Pathfinder International Jobs, Youth Technical Manager
- Job Vacancy At Powercomputers, August 2020
- Job Vacancies At Dar24 Media, August 2020
According to the 2012 Tanzania National Census, the population of this district was 344,125.
Government Jobs At Maswa District
Maswa Tanzania District council has announced job Vacancies of Watendaji Wa Vijiji, read more and and Application mode in PDF file below